November 4, 2009

The Drive-In

Sorry I'm posting so many all in one day, but I want to get all my old stuff out of the way so I can start posting new adventures I'm going to have!


Not too long ago, Doug and I (and a couple of our friends; Matt and Kayla) went to the drive-in theater here in Rexburg. It was so much fun! We watched TRANSFORMERS and THE PROPOSAL. The proposal is seriously one of my new favorite movies. If you haven't seen it, you must. I love the part where she's "chanting" with the grandmother and she starts singing, "to the window, to the wall..." Doug and my friends had no idea what that song was. I think that's the funniest part, because that song came out when I was like what? 13 or 14? It's definitely been around a while! Anyway, I loved the drive-in. We brought a cooler and had ice cream, chips and salsa (not all together) while we watched a movie outdoors.

4 comments:

Evan and Amber said...

I love drive in movies. Evan and I go when he has a break from school. He has one coming up in a week and a half...I'm so excited!!

P.s did you know you can make your blog into a book, kinda like a scrapbook? Thought you might want to know...that's why i always post stuff even if it's really old so i can add it to my blog book one day;)

Kendra said...

how do I do that??

Packard Adventures said...

I don't think I've been to a drive in movie since Independence Day came out when I was in elementary school! Super Jealous. I'll have to see if we have one in provo or somewhere near by. Love you!!!

Kendra said...

haha that's what I told Doug when we went!! I said, "the first and last time I went to a drive-in movie was when I saw Independence day"