November 4, 2009

Camping

This summer Doug and I went camping up at Cave Falls. No, we didn't get to see the falls. Apparently the cave had collapsed. But we had a great time camping. We only camped for one night and then headed home the next day. But we had some friends come visit us that night and they stayed up late with us and we ate junk food and hot dogs and played a few games on the picnic table. Doug took a few pictures on his phone of our first camping trip together:

This is me putting on my shoes so we could go on a walk.


Here's me after we got the tent set up. I was arranging our sleeping bags. (p.s. we have the best sleeping bags ever. They're definitely not easy to store, but man they keep you so toasty warm.)


And here is the campsite that we stayed at.

1 comment:

Packard Adventures said...

You look supper cute!!!! Oh my little camping girl!