November 4, 2009

St. Anthony Bike Ride


A while ago, Doug and I went on a bike ride in St. Anthony, ID. Which is only about 15 minutes away from rexburg. The trail we rode on was a paved walkway and it was right next to the highway. There were tons of weird bushy plants and a river flowing next to the trail (which meant lots of bugs in the face while we were riding!) We even got to see a snake on the trail. I was not excited. I was in front, so I saw the snake first. I thought I was going to run it over and I screamed. Luckily though, I slowed down enough that I just barely missed it.
** You probably can't see it, but in the picture Doug's eye is totally red (a bug flew right into his eye as he was riding his bike)

1 comment:

Packard Adventures said...

What do you mean you guys don't do anything fun? You guys are always doing awesome things.