March 17, 2010

The apartment I want!

(The Pictures Got Deleted, Sorry!!)


I found this little beauty just today and Doug and I are going to go check it out this coming Saturday. I'm really excited. If everything looks okay, we're going to be moving in May. This place is a 2 bedroom. It has closets!! It has a washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave. A bathtub (we don't have one of those right now). It's 475 a month + utilities. It's an awesome deal! Pray that everything goes smoothly & no one snatches up this place before we get a chance to check it out!

3 comments:

Packard Adventures said...

It looks awesome!!!!!! I hope you guys get it. Did you look at it already, or this coming saturday?

Kendra said...

We looked at it yesterday. It's even better than the pictures make it out to be! It's huge & beautiful and everything in it is practically brand new! I want it sooo bad! The couple that showed it to us was really cool. They seemed to like us a lot. We filled out a rental application, but they still had several couples that were going to come check it out. They said they'd let us know my next week if we got it or not. I'm so anxious!! I want to live there soo bad! Pray for us! (or at least cross your fingers!)

Packard Adventures said...

Awesome! I hope you get it!!!!!!!!!!