July 25, 2011

The End of Spring Semester

FINALLY!

The spring semester just ended 4 days ago and I welcome the seven-week break. Doug and I are leaving this Friday to visit my family. I am excited to have a change of scenery for even just one week. I love school very much. But it's been hard to go for 7 months with only a week break in between Winter and Spring. Now I have a little more than a month to recoup before going at it again. As far as my grades go- I did pretty well this semester I got 4 A's and 1 B. A respectable report card. I'm proud of myself. :) Only 5 more semesters to go and then I'm out of here for good. Although I've joked with Doug (partially serious) that after I'm got a degree in English, I'd like to go back and get a Nursing degree and after that study event planning and become a wedding planner. :) We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Packard Adventures said...

Yay! Yay for school being over, yay for getting AMAZING grades, and yay for visiting me all week long!!!!!!