May 17, 2011

Why My Husband is Amazing.

So yesterday I was having a very difficult day; mostly self-inflicted, emotional drama. Either way, I was having one of those days where you just need a hug. And the stupid people I have to talk to on the phone for 5 hours weren't helping my mood. I texted Doug while I was at work and told him that I was having a hard day.  When I came home from work Doug gave me a big hug & then I went and took a nap. I had a class to go to at five, but when I officially came home for the day Doug was making pasta salad with homemade pesto sauce, and tuna sandwiches on yummy asiago & pepper artisan bread. He had bought me tiny cucumbers and cherry tomatoes (If you know me, you know that cherry tomatoes are the equivalent to a bouquet of long-stem roses in my book). Later we picked up his sister, Alyssa, and she watched "Ghost Town" with us (which is one of my all-time favorite movies).  So all-in-all, it was a pretty nice end to a pretty crappy day. I have an awesome husband.

1 comment:

Packard Adventures said...

Oh Im sorry you had a hard day! Thank goodness for amazing husbands. I love you!