December 19, 2010

You know you're married to a nerd when...

  • You list off your spouse's friends by their gamer tags instead of their names.
  • You're alone on a Friday night because there's a Magic the Gathering tournament going on.
  • You hear the word "Java" and coffee is the second thing you think of.
  • You offer to put a sleeping bag next to their computer...and they consider it.
  • You leave a hotel early in the morning, and you walk up to the receptionist and say: "good morning, I would like to logout."
  • You look at new computers like they are fast cars...
  • You're sitting in the same room, instant messaging each other.
  • You ask them where they put the cookies and they say they "deleted" them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all the nerds in my life! I could have married an athlete and put out football snacks all the time, instead of having a husband who totally tends my computer and keeps it running for me. I love my nerd father, husband and sons!

Packard Adventures said...

HAHAHA! I love your list. Laughed at every one!!