December 13, 2009

We're Still Alive

I told you guys I'm a bad blogger. Today is My and Doug's 1st anniversary! It's been a really fun year so far. I hope next year will be just as fun! Doug and I made Salmon for dinner in remembrance of our first date. For our first date, Doug and I went to the winter formal at BYU-I. Before the dance we went over to Doug's apartment and he made me some delicious salmon. So we recreated the scene tonight. We didn't eat the top of our wedding cake, because... well.. it had already been eaten. We ate it on our honeymoon, it was just too good to not eat as soon as we could!
Doug and I really enjoyed our little date tonight. We're still in love as ever!
One year down, forever to go! :)

1 comment:

Packard Adventures said...

AHHHHH!!!!! I love you guys! So cute and in love. I laughed about your wedding cake! Joe and I did the same thing, except we held of 3 months...apparently yours was really good. Keep working hard at forever! SEE YOU SOON!!! SO EXCITED!